Drilling & Completion
Scope of Services including consultant and supervision in Drilling & Completion including:
- Manage and supervise all aspects of Drilling Operation safely, reliably and efficiently including moving and rig up/rig down.
- Ensure that written Drilling program is properly implemented.
- Become fully familiar with written drilling/completion program. Review geological data. Ask for data if necessary. Understand any potential hazards.
- Inform and consult with Drilling/Completion Engineers and Management if any aspect of written program cannot or should not be implemented.
- Ensure that any changes to the written program are properly authorized.
- Ensure that any properly authorized changes to written program implemented.
- Attend daily morning conference call as well as crew change meeting at drilling office if the operations permit.
- Monitor and coordinate all aspects of normal drilling operations for assigned rig.